1. // Yes, that is a bale of straw in the hatch.
2. // Our rabbits needed fresh bedding, and it was raining the day we decided to make a straw run. Because of our poor planning and since we had no where else to keep it dry, we drove around with it in our car for two days.
3. // We attended a party the night before where another party attendee mentioned the bale of straw in our car, as if they didn’t think we were weird already.
4. // Our rabbit’s names are Sugar Cookie and Root Beer Float. (I was pregnant with Opal and had sweets on the brain when we got them.)
5. // I’m really not sure why Charlotte is standing in the hatch other than for looks. As usual.