1. // We scooted outside for a few minutes to enjoy our afternoon coffee in the sunshine.
2. // On that note, it was a scorcher on our side of the mountain on this day. The high was 84 degrees.
3. // Opal’s onesie is on backwards. It was a rough morning. Oops.
4. // Our baby girl is obsessed with her hands lately. She loves watching her fingers move and is always pointing like she has something very profound to say. Smart girl.
5. // Before taking this photo, I just burned my thumb with hot coffee. I was taking my cup outside before I grabbed the baby girl and it sloshed all over my hand when I opened the storm door. A long string of profanities may have followed.